And so the wait begins ! .....

Here's mine with a 30mm drop and 18" Sportlines. The back don't look to bad in this picture but I think it's just the light or lack of light in the arch which makes it seem lower than it actually is. In the flesh so to speak the difference between the front and back is very noticeable. Just for info there is nothing in the back apart from the Kombi seats. Hope this helps
img_2124-jpg.5021
Hi who did your windows? Like the look of them. Picking up my t6 SWB in 10 days. Can’t wait!

Whoop whoop....got a call from the dealer today, the van is at the port in the UK. Got my registration & only 10/14days until it’s with the dealership! Excited Much!!!!

Whoop whoop....got a call from the dealer today, the van is at the port in the UK. Got my registration & only 10/14days until it’s with the dealership! Excited Much!!!!
Nice one Ro63rt, havnt heard about mine since Wednesday. With any luck it came over on the same boat. Getting closer and closer! Painfully slow progress haha

Mine still at Grimsby from Wednesday 25th, not heard anything from the dealer yet but must be getting closer now. :thumbsup:

:mexican wave:Just had the call from the Dealers, van due to be delivered either Friday or Monday of next week.

I've had the call today! It's ready for me to go and look then collect on Monday. Happy happy happy. Sign writing then get the back tricked out should be mine to actually use very soon indeed.

How was your van @VWROBERT? I wonder if mine was on the same wagon, I pick mine up on Saturday. It’s been a long wait but I’m sure it’ll be worth it in the end....excited much!!!!
Mine was ok, all options fitted as ordered. Having Chrome side bars fitted now and picking her up Monday morning :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back