And so the wait begins ! .....

Been into the dealers today. My van is in Grimsby. I've sorted the side bars, roof rails and ordered some wheels. Not long now :mexican wave:

Urgh just found out today my build date has been put back to next week now ffs. Hoping this doesn't turn into a long delay

Urgh just found out today my build date has been put back to next week now ffs. Hoping this doesn't turn into a long delay
I phoned my dealer on Friday, they told me my van being built this week ! for a mid Nov delivery. Hope there are no delays ! :( As if it gets to mid Dec, may ask to store till 2018

Mine was in Grimsby :whistle: It landed at the dealers last week. Just waiting for them to get some side bars powder coated then we should be good to go :thumbsup: It`d better be this week or I’m gonna kick off :cry::cry::cry:

what was your build week deaky

It went into build on 7th September. It got into the UK on 3rd October and then was about a week to get to the dealers.

Mine was only a week between build and delivery to the dealer. It's actually taken longer for the back order of painted front splitters, but been promised it will be ready to collect on Friday fully finished. (it better be because my insurance swaps over latest the following Monday)

Mine was only a week between build and delivery to the dealer. It's actually taken longer for the back order of painted front splitters, but been promised it will be ready to collect on Friday fully finished. (it better be because my insurance swaps over latest the following Monday)

Built and delivered in a week :eek:

Had the e.mail with build date one week, then the next it was being driven off the lorry. Even I was surprised.

I don't assume there is an industry standard timescale and most of this is down to luck with shipping and delays etc. My business is in the Caravan and Motorhome industry and the delivery dates can sometimes be months of waiting, rarely does a Caravan or Motorhome turn up on the quoted date to the customer, but that's another story...

I guess I was just lucky.
Saying that, I haven't got the van yet.. just a garage full of new bits and shinny wheels sat patiently waiting.

And me, want to kick off but its not like I've got any power over them, waited 12 weeks and theres probably hundreds of people that would jump the q and take my spot. sucks though. my dads caddy has jumped the q 2 weeks and is currently waiting at port in Germany for a boat.

Back