For Sale Ambient Cabin Overhead Lighting

Hi Matt
If you’ve got any left please pm your details for payment

Has anyone tried fitting these to a startline with the cubby hole above? Not afraid of a bit of modifying, but don't want to embark upon it if it simply won't work

@saxoboy Just a quick question.....

you’ve said you have to swap the mic out the old one but what about the ultrasonic sensors?

Hi @Thegee6 if its in your old one, then move that over....I never had anything to move, bar the microphone in mine mate

Regards....Matt

Hi Guys, I know most of us are getting to spend more time at home, pesky virus....I have just fitted @ChrisR THQ v2 Headlights and what a difference they make to the candles in my H4's!

So, I just thought I should let those that want a small job to do (to get you out of the house) that improves the lighting in the cabin area with a nice warm ambient glow, that I have more of these kits in stock. The price has gone up by 60p, to allow Hermes to collect from my house. A kit is available for £60.60 including postage.

I have tried to contact some of you who expresses an interest earlier in the year, some with replies...some without....If you do not want a kit, please also let me know (if I have messaged you)

4_MYP_CHP__5882JPG.jpg

Praise to the NHS....good luck all in this time of uncertainty.....Matt

Back