Alpine Halo 11

Bynxy

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hello and happy new year

has anyone fitted an Alpine Halo 11 to there T6 as I am going to upgrade to the current head unit and one of the options is the 11" screen over the 9"

if so do they think the screen is too big or the right size

thanks
Liam

I had the Halo 9” in my last van and loved it. Nice big screen. If I was to replace current van’s unit I’d go for the 11” for the even bigger real estate. I think it’d take it just fine.

Video : Halo 11” in a T6

Not a fan myself I don't like the look of an iPad floating in front of the dash.

I like the big look but the UI on these stereo units are terrible! they look like 1997/8 era!

Hello and happy new year

has anyone fitted an Alpine Halo 11 to there T6 as I am going to upgrade to the current head unit and one of the options is the 11" screen over the 9"

if so do they think the screen is too big or the right size

thanks
Liam
It’s not officially available yet, one was sent over to the uk to be tested in a transporter then went back …

we are keeping a eye out for the first batch

Reactions: Jlo
End of Jan i think
Yes but dont Expect miracles … headunit supplies for the past 6 months have been terrible, haven’t seen anything like it in 30 years, but we haven’t had these challenging times before

Yes but dont Expect miracles … headunit supplies for the past 6 months have been terrible, haven’t seen anything like it in 30 years, but we haven’t had these challenging times before
Same for lots of electrical bits! (Cameras/DJ controllers/Graphics Cards/switch disconnectors/RCDs)... complete nightmare!

I'm not in any hurry (for the reasons you have explained to me already) to replace the standard 6.1 stereo... although I heard there was a 'box' available from Germany that 'fixes' the SOS functionality when the 6.1 standard stereo is replaced.

It’s not officially available yet, one was sent over to the uk to be tested in a transporter then went back …

we are keeping a eye out for the first batch
Are you able to lay your hands on the Alpine iLX-F115D Halo 11 yet mate?

Forgot to ask if you are able to get this as part of the install of the Alpine HU?

2E85AC0B-6A0B-4D39-92C8-DA738046F8A6.jpeg

There is a full fitting kit for the Halo. I managed to get it comes with loom facial and all the right connectors and adaptors. Wasn't cheap though.

I sold the last halo 11 I had in stock last Wednesday , I think alpine will not have any until August

I’ve got the halo 905 in stock

We always use the alpine facia with alpine pocket ..
Oh well, mine started to play up yesterday hence the request. It seems that nobody has stock in the UK now.
@Absolut5 do you know if you will get any stock when they come back in stock in the UK?

Am I missing some benefit through not fitting a Halo 9 or 11? I use an Ipad Air to get Sat Nav, Spotify and other apps including Victron manuals. When not in use I can use it in the habitation area for films etc. No wiring required.

IMG_20230327_140146.jpg

I thought as much but I do miss getting angry when my "Hey Google" requests in Android Auto are interpreted completely wrong.

Gone for an upgrade a black magnetic case to match the van interior....all of £13

Reactions: CAB
Back