Alloy Wheel Fitment Advice

Picton7

VIP Member
Hi All,
I would be very grateful for any advice on the following, thanks in advance.
Having trawled through many very informative threads regarding alloy wheel fitments, my brain is fried (yes it doesn't take much). I would like to fit 18" AEZ Strike Alloy Wheels (Wheel Specifications: 18 x 8.0" 5x120 ET48 All Round) to my T32 Kombi DSG. Am I able to fit these without any modifications, tyres will be 255/45R18 103Y XL. I would also like to lower by 30mm/40mm.

Cheers G

Yes it did thanks, also shows you the change in dimensions on how it will sit in the wheel arch.
What’s the answer - will they fit without putting your speedo out too much?
I assume you’ve checked the wheel’s load rating?

Hi All,
I would be very grateful for any advice on the following, thanks in advance.
Having trawled through many very informative threads regarding alloy wheel fitments, my brain is fried (yes it doesn't take much). I would like to fit 18" AEZ Strike Alloy Wheels (Wheel Specifications: 18 x 8.0" 5x120 ET48 All Round) to my T32 Kombi DSG. Am I able to fit these without any modifications, tyres will be 255/45R18 103Y XL. I would also like to lower by 30mm/40mm.
Cheers G

You'll have no problem with that wheel fitment or tyre size. They're almost identical to the oem T6 sportline wheel fitment (18×8 ET50).

With an of ET48, the AEZ strike will only sit 2mm further out than a sportline wheel would. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
You'll have no problem with that wheel figment or tyre size. They're almost identical to the oem T6 sportline wheel fitment (18×8 ET50).

With an of ET48, the AEZ strike will only sit 2mm further out than a sportline wheel would. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the reply

Back