All Things Vinyl

Petezum

Vehicle Wrapper
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all I'm new to the forum, loving it so far. Im not really sure if this would need me to be trade VIP membership (maybe Pauly could inform me). My main business is Graphics, Wrapping and Signs I've also started doing some Architectural wrapping which would include kitchens, fridges, doors etc and maybe thought I could branch this out into doing camper interiors as the choice of finishes is mind blowing and would be half the cost of a new interior. Just wondered what you guys on here would think? Also if anyone is just after any advice in regards to wrapping or even small vinyl decals let me know id be happy to help if I can. There may already be a go to guy for this on the forum if so apologies in advance as don't want to tread on anyones toes! Cheers

Welcome to the forum, please put some pictures of your work, we like pictures

Ill add the kitchen cabinets when the job is finished, I've also done the lower 1/4 of my 21 kombi

Hi all I'm new to the forum, loving it so far. Im not really sure if this would need me to be trade VIP membership (maybe Pauly could inform me). My main business is Graphics, Wrapping and Signs I've also started doing some Architectural wrapping which would include kitchens, fridges, doors etc and maybe thought I could branch this out into doing camper interiors as the choice of finishes is mind blowing and would be half the cost of a new interior. Just wondered what you guys on here would think? Also if anyone is just after any advice in regards to wrapping or even small vinyl decals let me know id be happy to help if I can. There may already be a go to guy for this on the forum if so apologies in advance as don't want to tread on anyones toes! Cheers
Welcome @Petezum, your knowledge and experience is always welcome mate. Might be worth sharing where you are located also.

Thanks, I hope I can be of help, would be nice to give something back as gained a lot from all the people on here. I’m based on the Suffolk/Essex boarder. I actually live in Long Melford, Sudbury

I think wrapping cabinets in a full camper could be a great business, buying a second hand van north of 50k there’s no guarantee a new owner will like the previous owners choice of finish - good luck

I think wrapping cabinets in a full camper could be a great business, buying a second hand van north of 50k there’s no guarantee a new owner will like the previous owners choice of finish - good luck
Thanks for your comments. Let’s see would be much more fun than some things I have to do on a daily basis.

Thanks, I hope I can be of help, would be nice to give something back as gained a lot from all the people on here. I’m based on the Suffolk/Essex boarder. I actually live in Long Melford, Sudbury
Perezum i have sent you a PM re side decals.

Back