All Clean Ready For A Week In Cornwall

Mine was mint before setting off for the 360 mile drive to Scotland; all I can say is it isn’t now, and that goes for both the inside and outside! Bloody kids, bloody flies, bloody road dirt.
Don’t know why I bothered.
Tell me about it this will be wrecked by the time we come back with my gang

Flys, mud, dust are nothing. I turn into some raving loon when the wife starts blasting Sun cream on the kids near our pearl black 4 wheeled dream machine.
That stuff will ruin your price and joy!!!!

I was going to say, try owning a Black T6, but you guys beat me to it.

By the way, you do realise that suncream on paintwork is almost permanent without the skills of a detailer and machine polisher. It's one of the most common issues we rectify on Caravans and Motorhomes, where kids put their hands against the paintwork, covered in suncream. The cream will instantly etch itself into the surfaces, and without the correct methods or products, you will quickly see that nothing with remove the mess it leaves.

Given the van the snow foam and two bucket treatment today and now realise what the immovable stains are on and around the door handles.
Not happy and put a family ban on sun creams anywhere near the van

Looks like there is a full suncream ban ony trip, they will have to deal with looking like lobsters

Last edited:
VW last washed mine when it was serviced in April....ready for a trip to the Romanians now though, I'll let those lads work their magic. They moan about the dogs hairs but that's life.
What do you say @Fish ???

Where is @Tourershine ?? I thought he would be onto this by now. I bet hes at a snooker tournament where he cant text.... his thumbs are ready to explode with frustration.

Back