Alarm Advice / Fitting

Adam H

T6 Pro
I've tried to purchase the below Alarm system which is a Cat 1, but I liked it because it linked into the current key locking fob instead of a seperate one ( because im lazy and dont want to lock it , then arm the alarm seperately )

But they've replied saying its not in stock and they recommend this one instead :

I choose these guys because they were the only ones i could find that actually fitted in my area on my door step. ( Norfolk )

Does the one they've recommended need a button press to arm it, or is it simply something that sits on the keyring ? Is it one you guys recommend or should i stick with trying to get the clifford ?

Many thanks

bit of background here :

i have the META System CAN alarm upgrade. . . OEM approved/fitted (works with existing key fob etc)

1616155018910.png

The Meta EasyCAN Digital is a one of the most advanced CAN-BUS alarm upgrades designed to easily integrate into your vehicles original wiring with minimum disruption. But offering maximum security and reliability. The Meta easycan features a wireless secure linked siren and works alongside your original vehicle remote control. The Meta system offers Protection for your doors, boot and vehicles interior. The system also features an Emergency Push button override, this is a secure 5 digit pin entered via the LED.
  • Boot, door protection
  • Interior protection
  • Audible/visual arming signals
  • Secure override function ( 5 digit code )
  • Wireless Thatcham approved siren
  • Ignition hotwire protection
  • Panic facility
  • Auto re-arm
  • Diagnostic flashing LED
  • Pre Programed for perfect integration
  • Thatcham Cat 1 once fitted
  • Approved by all leading manufactures

Back