Agnew Van Centre - Northern Ireland

J4son1971

VIP Member
Firstly, i’m not associated in any way with Agnew or VW.

I know many of you may not want to buy such an expensive item at distance without seeing in person but I just wanted to say what a great experience it was buying my new (pre reg Oct ‘18) T6 DSG Kombi from Agnew in NI. I bought this based on the dealer listing via the VW website.
The chap I dealt with was Colin Gordon (top bloke) and he was as honest and helpful as you could possibly wish for.

My logic was that buying from a main dealer should be stress free and very low risk.
The van turned up yesterday with the declared 35 miles on it, on a ramp truck, clean and in perfect condition. Plus it had the Westfalia removable tow bar fitted (good job) as requested.

Finally to “ice the cake”. Imagine my delight that whilst endlessly circling ‘Tamsin’ and pinching myself that I then discovered a fitted option that Agnew hadn’t listed. It had a power latching tailgate. Small but made my day completely. For anybody not familiar (to be honest I wasn’t) the power latching closes the final bit of movement and locks (tailgate or sliders) I now only gently lower the tailgate and it makes a subtle noise and it pulls the TG shut and locks. No more slamming, it’s bloody awesome. Just need to retrofit to my sliders.

“Tamsin”, you had me at hello!

Photos will follow! Get ready ‘Team Grey” I’m ready to play. :)

Back