Aftermarket swivels: Reimo? Aguti?

Buildrightmatt

VIP Member
Looking at getting some swivel seats for our combo van and wondered if anybody had the Aguti or reimo 210mm/250mm swivel bases and if they were worth it? Been searching all the swivel threads and can't see any review recommendation for either swivel bases.

Have you checked with your insurers? I was with Directline at £290 fully comp. When I bought the swivels (Kiravan) DL said I would not be covered after two weeks and advised me to get a new insurer. Adrian Flux and A-Plan wanted £1000 and Just Kampers wanted ~£500. If I had known this before I would not have bought them.

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Hi all
Anybody else had problems with insurance after installing swivel bases ?

Hi all
Anybody else had problems with insurance after installing swivel bases ?
No, but I had a conversion by New Wave Custom Conversions and NFU said it was an NFU approved conversion after some checks, whatever that is. The swivels are TUV approved.

I just notified Brentacre that I had fitted double and single Kirivans seat swivels and no problems at all they just put it on the list of extras fitted to our van.

John.

I had to change from DirectLine to Just Kampers after DL said they don't cover any modifications.

Back