Advice please guys! Should I buy one?

perry12

Hey guys

I am new here and looking for a bit of advice.

My wife and I have found a virtually new t6.1 kombi 204ps that we absolutely love.

What is worrying me is where do you see the future of t7 onwards with regards to diesel? Hybrid etc?

This would be a big but affordable purchase for us and i am just thinking of the residuals on a diesel in the crazy world we live in now.

What would you guys do? Would you just go for it or hold out for another 12 months and go for a petrol hybrid or something if it becomes available?

Thanks guys.

Hey guys

I am new here and looking for a bit of advice.

My wife and I have found a virtually new t6.1 kombi 204ps that we absolutely love.

What is worrying me is where do you see the future of t7 onwards with regards to diesel? Hybrid etc?

This would be a big but affordable purchase for us and i am just thinking of the residuals on a diesel in the crazy world we live in now.

What would you guys do? Would you just go for it or hold out for another 12 months and go for a petrol hybrid or something if it becomes available?

Thanks guys.

I'd just buy it, you could spend the rest of your life waiting for the next revision or next development. Life's too short for that.

Buy the van and get a little EV run around.....you will feel good about life.

Paul (T6, BMW i3s)

At the moment EV charging is a P in the A, if any distance in involved. I don’t see that changing any time soon as EV take up is outstripping charging station network growth. I’d say your Diesel Van will become very sought ( for a time) after when all new vehicles are EV. So Diesel for the next 10 years, at least for me.

I'm currently driving round Scotland in a Transit plug-in hybrid (a hire car cos we needed 7 seats, brand new only jad 18 miles on the clock) ) what a truly horrible thing it is,

it's got a1 litre petrol gutless engine and a battery that does 25 miles,

its currently showing 25mpg and its drinking fuel like its going out of fashion. We have covered 720 miles and had to refuel it 4 times

If this is the joint way going forward with transit/transporter god help us.

Back