Rib Altair

candy

Hey guys
Just got a van and in the process of figuring out what we really need/want/can afford.
We think we have decided to go with a RIB Altair on Glidemotion rails.
I cant find too many reviews on Glidemotion. Anyone here have one? Any comments would be much appreciated.
Also, one video that we watched showed the ability to fold the seats in a fashion that allows you to lie down with a backrest looking out the back of the van instead of towards the driver. Is this true? only seen one video which makes me question it.
Next, what under seat storage do you guys have for a sliding rib bed?

Thats all for now.
No doubt Ill be back soon.
Thank you very much
:)

Welcome Candy. I have just had the 150cm installed. Moves easily and yes you can have the biggest Chaise Lounge in existence.You can do this towards the driver or towards the rear.
1000006168.jpg1000007551.jpg
Just exploring fitting a floor and panels to it.

We are having the Glidemotion fitted on our van as we speak so watching this with interest.
Our converter said for storage the seat can be lifted up giving full access to the under bed area, so that sounds great.

They are the Glidemotion rails Candy. All part of the price. Make sure they get the Caravelle steps though to replace yours. These go in with a 20mm floor so need the deepest steps as I have just found out.

Back