Advice on first home coffee latte machine

We have loose leaf tea now as plastic in teabags - we spotted they were not composting down so googled it and they contain polypropylene. SWMBO found some Yoassi stainless in cup strainers on Amazon and they make a lovely cuppa with Tesco own brand loose tea.

Aldi do Nespresso compatible capsules, which I like, and are much cheaper than the genuine Nespresso ones.
although I've been using my Aeropress more recently as I'm not going to Aldi at the moment.

We have loose leaf tea now as plastic in teabags - we spotted they were not composting down so googled it and they contain polypropylene. SWMBO found some Yoassi stainless in cup strainers on Amazon and they make a lovely cuppa with Tesco own brand loose tea.

Tea Pigs Everyday, Brew Tea, Clipper and Twinings Pyramid tea bags are all plastic free.

Just treated myself to one of these, seems as most of my isolation is either drinking coffee or alcohol.

Had it for about 4 weeks now and loving it. It's almost become a new morning hobby. Yes it's expensive but over the years it should become justified hopefully.

I also am a fan of the aeropress and the good old stove top espresso maker.
Milk or no milk decent coffee always tastes good.

Just treated myself to one of these, seems as most of my isolation is either drinking coffee or alcohol.

Had it for about 4 weeks now and loving it. It's almost become a new morning hobby. Yes it's expensive but over the years it should become justified hopefully.

I also am a fan of the aeropress and the good old stove top espresso maker.
Milk or no milk decent coffee always tastes good.
Recommend Pact Coffee, The UK's Favourite Coffee Subscription Service | Pact Coffee, the fruit and nut expresso is great!

Back