ACC Radar Fuse Location

Colin1987

Hi I’ve just purchased a t6 and have acc and stop start issues I have ran diagnostics on it and there is a missing can us message to the cluster and abs upon further investigation there is no live feed to the radar in the bumper could anyone give me any info on fuse location and wiring diagrams

Hi, I have just bought a 2016 T6 Highline And the adaptive cruise control doesn’t work. Do I need to replace the radar? Or how can I test if it is broken?
Thanks

Hi, I have just bought a 2016 T6 Highline And the adaptive cruise control doesn’t work. Do I need to replace the radar? Or how can I test if it is broken?
Thanks
Ideally you need to scan it for faults. Where are you locate, you may have a member nearby who could do this for you?

Have you got ACC?

buttons on steering wheel?

Or just city breaking?

I am located in the Lake District.

Yea it has all the buttons on the left hand side of the steering wheel if that helps?
Thanks

can you show somepics of the MFSW.

and tyhe dash MFD.

does it say enabled/dissabled when you switch on?/off?

Cool...

And a pic.of the steering wheel buttons?

Just a thought, you have switched it on first before trying to set a speed? Apologies if that’s patronising but the MFD message is what you get when you turn it off.

Yes I have tried a couple of time when I have been driving neither the cruise control or the distance control works. Do you think the radar needs replaced? Thanks

Yes I have tried a couple of time when I have been driving neither the cruise control or the distance control works. Do you think the radar needs replaced? Thanks
If it’s been knocked it may just require calibration. Other faults like abs can also disable it.

This button activates it.

And deactivates it.

Screenshot_20200810-074418_Chrome.jpg

If it come up with deactivated all the time there may be a fault sorted.

You will need to scan the van for fault codes.

You can first try a full hard reset...

Here...

Back