ACC / Front Assist / City Braking . . . . . . Is it working?

Took it for a spin and the acc in itself is working. What im not getting anymore is the graphic in the mfd. When my mfd was in the big speedo mode and acc was active,if i was closing in on a car in front of me it would show in my mfd. It doesnt anymore unless i toggle to acc in the mfd.

Took it for a spin and the acc in itself is working. What im not getting anymore is the graphic in the mfd. When my mfd was in the big speedo mode and acc was active,if i was closing in on a car in front of me it would show in my mfd. It doesnt anymore unless i toggle to acc in the mfd.
I think the ACC pop up image as it picks up a vehicle in front (not to be confused with the ACC screen in the mfd) is only available when your on the MFD screen that has consumption, average speed etc and not when your on the phone, radio or navigation screen

It was definitely there when i was on the big speedo setting on the mfd cos thats the setting i always use. Them settings i have changed have made no difference to it.

Back