ACC Deactivated

Heath1984

T6 Guru
Bit of help / advice please.
While using the cruise control last week I suddenly got a ACC Deactivated message on the display and haven't been able to activate it since. There's no other errors so I'm wondering if it's dirty, can anyone advise how to remove and clean on a T6.1? It's under warranty but VW have told me its May before they can book me in so thought i'd have a crack myself as it might be a quick job. tia

This might help

This might help

thanks, I did have a look at this thread which is why I thought it might need cleaning. Problem is the whole lower grill and sensor plate looks to be one piece, not sure how to get access to the sensor.

Might have to wait for someone with a bit more knowledge in that case, sorry I cant help any more. Not sure if this one will help you either but I am guessing you have already seen it.

OK, little bit embarrassing but I thought I’d have a play in the menus and noticed ACC unticked in the options. No idea how why it changed but changed the setting and all is good again :), just thought I’d update the post in case there are other eegits out there like me!

Back