AbsoluT5 Active Underseat Subwoofer

Absolut5

Senior ICE man
Trade Member
T6 Legend
EFB4DF70-7AE7-45EC-B10C-40EF2D48854B.jpeg
29C8D86C-E1AC-4B44-BDAC-F7BE28D62B8E.jpeg

We have been asked over the last 2 years to come up with a active sub enclosure based on our hugely popular passive enclosure,

It comes in 2 power outputs, 300w and 500w and with a dash board bass remote.

It can run off factory and aftermarket head units

Complete with all power cables and plug and play loom for the audio input

300w £399.00
500w £499.00

Www.Absolut5.co.uk

01980 624740

Just want to add to this post, this was installed to my van this week, all I can say is wow!!! And that’s with the standard door speakers only lol.

Thanks to the guys at @Absolut5 top service, and awesome product, thanks again!

Awesome review again. WHen I get round to the audio I will be giving these guys a call.

Noob question: Whats the difference between active and passive enclosures?

Awesome review again. WHen I get round to the audio I will be giving these guys a call.

Noob question: Whats the difference between active and passive enclosures?

Passive has a separate amp, active has the amp built in, ideal for space saving and less to install

Passive has a separate amp, active has the amp built in, ideal for space saving and less to install
Thanks, makes sense.

I have the OEM Sat Nav that came in a Highline. No App connect or car play. I would like to upgrade the speakers at the moment, however with equipment that will allow me to make further upgrades in the future.
I would be interested in your recommendations? I know you do packages but cant find them on your website.

Thanks, makes sense.

I have the OEM Sat Nav that came in a Highline. No App connect or car play. I would like to upgrade the speakers at the moment, however with equipment that will allow me to make further upgrades in the future.
I would be interested in your recommendations? I know you do packages but cant find them on your website.

Ok I will Pm some ideas.

We do not sell on a website, as been there and I caused nothing but issues, as customers were purchasing wrong products for their vehicles, then there returns etc etc

So il rather talk direct with the customer and advise them in the right direction, most of the time saving them time and money as it only has to be done once

Ok I will Pm some ideas.

We do not sell on a website, as been there and I caused nothing but issues, as customers were purchasing wrong products for their vehicles, then there returns etc etc

So il rather talk direct with the customer and advise them in the right direction, most of the time saving them time and money as it only has to be done once

Thanks, and I think that is one of the reasons your rep is great.

@Absolut5 I have a Kiravans double swivel - would your 10" underseat enclosure work with that? Was thinking of putting an amp/dsp under the driver's seat and the sub under the pax seat. I have minimal space under the drivers side as I needed to put my Victron unit there as well. I guess I could always disconnect the sub when swiveling the seat.

@Absolut5 I have a Kiravans double swivel - would your 10" underseat enclosure work with that? Was thinking of putting an amp/dsp under the driver's seat and the sub under the pax seat. I have minimal space under the drivers side as I needed to put my Victron unit there as well. I guess I could always disconnect the sub when swiveling the seat.
hiya

we manufacture a double seat enclosure that works with the Kiravan double swivel, they sound superb

Hi, does this need disconnecting when swiveling the seat?
We use a simple plug on the front face of the seat base for easy disconnection, as there is no way to have a permanent connection as it would get cut/damaged when turned

Back