5 digit number-plate sizing

Also (thankfully) they are making 4D plates illegal too, but I think if you already have them, you'll be OK.

My opinion on them is different to yours and the fact that we can voice that, is a good thing.

Clean and readable, can’t see the problem with them.
I had to Google 4D number plates, I’d never heard of them. I realise I’ve seen them on the road, but thought they were just a new style.

I think the legal problems with 4D plates is that the shadows created by the raised letters can distort the way they are read by ANPR.

I think the legal problems with 4D plates is that the shadows created by the raised letters can distort the way they are read by ANPR.
I wouldnt want one, just because they look far more difficult to keep clean than a standard plate. Oh actually that might be a plus point on my bike.

But they are not being made illegal, they just won't meet the latest BS "e" version later in the year, all previous BS made plates will still be legal to use.

7E7906DC-3F4A-4A2C-B67D-F88A44A08066.jpeg
Front of the T6.1 is annoying me, hopefully someone comes up with a shorter plate holder that integrates into the bumper, really don’t want to have to fit the full-size plate

Back