For Sale Road-legal + Show Number Plates

Leemondo12

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi All,

I work offshore on a 3/3 rota, when I am at home I make number plates as a little sideline. It’s all above board I am registered with the DVLA and all plates are fully legal.

I can do 3D acrylic, gel domed and 4D domed.
See pictures below.

IMG_6429.jpegIMG_6843.jpeg
3d 3mm gloss acrylic £25 a pair.

IMG_6432.jpegIMG_6424.jpeg
3d Gel, these are a a vinyl number with a coat of resin on the top giving high gloss pronounced characters - £30 a pair.

IMG_6401.jpegIMG_6400.jpeg
4d gel, these are the same 3mm acrylic letters with a coat of high gloss resin on top giving a more pronounced character - £35 a pair.
IMG_6746.jpeg
4x4 plates same price as the normal shape.

IMG_6475.jpeg
Country side-badges can be added to any of the above plates for an extra £5 a pair

IMG_6863.jpegIMG_6866.jpeg
I can also do custom side badges; I've been asked for the Newcastle Utd one and the T6Forum ones.
Again these are £5 a pair.
Just ask if you’re after something particular and I'll see what I can do.

IMG_6474.jpegIMG_6465.jpeg
Corner badges - £3 a pair again these are customisable

IMG_6710.jpeg
Motorbike plates, 3d gel ONLY - £15 (the characters on bikes are smaller and I don't have the acrylic numbers, if there was enough interest I could get them) The one in the picture is as small as you can legally go.

Depending on your registration I can shorten any of the above plates to do away with the excess on either side.

I can also do show plates, these will be the same price as road legal plates (or half if you only want one) I am in the process of doing some T6 Forum plates at the minute - pictures to follow.

**For all road legal plates, by law I need to see proof of ownership and proof of address. So a photograph / scan of the front of your V5, Drivers Licence etc just so I can keep a record of who and where the plates have gone - it’s standard practice.**

I wouldn’t advise drilling through the resin number-plates. I think most - if not all - aftermarket number plate suppliers advise sticking them on with adhesive pads and not bending the plate excessively.

Postage and packaging is usually around £6-7, I have sent as far North as Portlethen, South of Aberdeen but as soon as I tried Aberdeen and further north the price gets ridiculous. If you're up that way I can post them when I get to Aberdeen once every 3 weeks when I go offshore.

To order, just Private Message me with your needs as I can better keep a handle on things over one-to-one conversation messages than on a thread like this.
f there's anything you haven’t seen or I haven't mentioned, just drop me a PM.

I will update the post with more pictures of designs as they become available.

Again thanks for all the interest, its much appreciated.

Lee Smith

IMG_6424.jpeg

Last edited:
Just a quick post guys, due to this bloody heatwave we are experiencing things are taking a little longer than usual. The resin doesn’t like high humidity so I am using a resin that takes longer to set and is t as affected by the weather, it just takes 12-18 hrs to go off.

I am busy with all who have asked it’s just taking me a bit longer

Thanks

Lee

Had a lot of questions regarding how to attach your plates to the van. I used the below tape to put a plate on my startline bumper yesterday and by God it’s good. If it keeps performing as I suspect i will offer it with the plates for a small fee.
IMG_6933.jpegIMG_6933.jpeg

Thanks Lee

Fitted this to my van this morning, mounted using the existing holes and black and yellow number plate screws. I think it looks really good.
IMG_6936.jpegIMG_6937.jpegIMG_6941.jpegIMG_6938.jpeg

Like I say if there's enough interest I'll get prices of the holders, I can put anything on the bottom along as it fits to a length of A4.

If you are interested if you could drop me a PM I will get back to you.

Thanks

Lee

Yes good shout on the plate frames, please confirm price when you get chance. Thank you.

Fitted this to my van this morning, mounted using the existing holes and black and yellow number plate screws. I think it looks really good.
View attachment 215055View attachment 215056View attachment 215057View attachment 215058

Like I say if there's enough interest I'll get prices of the holders, I can put anything on the bottom along as it fits to a length of A4.

If you are interested if you could drop me a PM I will get back to you.

Thanks

Lee
Looks great @Leemondo12 I was nearly asking other day about frames. I use frames as like opportunity to swap metro font plates if needed (asked). Do you know if having side decal would foul frames, perhaps side decal needs to be inset slightly? Be interested to see how one looks with frame and side decal.

Looks great @Leemondo12 I was nearly asking other day about frames. I use frames as like opportunity to swap metro font plates if needed (asked). Do you know if having side decal would foul frames, perhaps side decal needs to be inset slightly? Be interested to see how one looks with frame and side decal.
Hi Chris,

I can make the side badges to suit the inside radius of the frame

Cheers Lee

Right I am just waiting in some of these coming in.
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 20.04.36.png
They will be handy for guys who want to switch between legal and show plates, and for this who don't want to stick/screw their plates to the van. There is space on the bottom to have a design like I have done above. If you're having plates at the same time I can make the side badges to match the inside of the frame so as it all looks slick. Let me see what they are like when they get here but I am thinking £20 a pair with your design along the bottom or £12 a pair left black.

Cheers Lee

Back