3D printing or laser cut acrylic

Niknak

Mechanic
T6 Legend
Hi all I wonder if anyone can help me I managed to break my switch panel tonight no drama I can with a bit of whittling at work make a new one as I wanted to add some switches but I’d prefer a crisper look and save lots of swearing, if anyone could help print one or laser cut some acrylic I can do a scale measured drawing, trying to convince the misses the kids would love a laser cutter is not going well cheers in advance

Hi all I wonder if anyone can help me I managed to break my switch panel tonight no drama I can with a bit of whittling at work make a new one as I wanted to add some switches but I’d prefer a crisper look and save lots of swearing, if anyone could help print one or laser cut some acrylic I can do a scale measured drawing, trying to convince the misses the kids would love a laser cutter is not going well cheers in advance
Have you progressed with this? If not, have you considered looking on line for someone who might have the skills or a small company that may be prepared to do this for you? You may be lucky to find a tame owner 3d printer or laser cutter who may do other work for you.

Have you progressed with this? If not, have you considered looking on line for someone who might have the skills or a small company that may be prepared to do this for you? You may be lucky to find a tame owner 3d printer or laser cutter who may do other work for you.
Yes I’ve been making switch panels now for a while now for few people as well as sorted mine ans been doing few other things with cnc too cheers

That is great, very nice, I am glad that you sorted this. I was just perusing the unanswered threads, came across this and thought it worthwhile.:)

Back