21" or 22” Wheels

You need to check the hub pattern as some RR rims are 5x112, whereas T6 requires a 5x120

Anybody actually put 21’s on? Got my eye on a set of q7 and a set of Range Rover. Any ideas on tyres or spacers for the q7 ones?

So I’m currently running 20” staggered Rotiform alloys. I’m going to swap them for probably 20” staggered something else as I get easily bored. Then I got has anyone tried 22” with Bilstein B14’s?

I’ve seen 21s, but not 22s. Someone has to be first.............!

Do it, then let us all now how it goes!

Looks great. The van is already lowered on Bilstein B14’s. I’d love to do air but funds don’t allow. It’s looking like it’s going to be 20’s again. The van is black with black Rotiform LAS’r 20’s staggered. I just want a change so unsure whether to stick with black or go aluminium/silver type colour

Morning all. I wondered if anyone is actually running these huges wheels day to day. And if so how much harsher are they than a 20.? Basing it on like for like suspension.

Only yesterday I read a thread on here where somebody was taking their 22 inch wheels off and putting winters on, I just can't find it!!!
There was a photo, I thought they looked a bit OTT!

They look massive!

View attachment 36112 View attachment 36114 View attachment 36113

Here’s a few wheels I’ve had, the first one is a set of Khan 22” x 10 and I loved these when I had them on, it was a bit of a harsher ride but no one could have convinced me otherwise as just loved the look (10 years ago)
The second is the Rotiform KPS 8.5 front and 9.5 rears 20” which I got from LK wheels the first week I purchased the van, good ride quality but I now have air ride (even better) running 235/35/20 front and 255/35/20 rears on both sets now.
The 3rd picture is with Rotiform CCVs 20” 8.5 front and 9.5 rears same smooth ride but these are my summer or show wheels, love these wish I could keep these on all year but they are polished and salt etc on the roads will soon demolish the finish on them so they are in store at the moment, both sets get ceramic coated every 6 months
Choosing wheels is so hard to do with so many colours and designs etc, depends if your going to lower the van etc
Love the CCV's you have on. I'd like them for our T6 Caravelle. Are they load rated?

Back