-21°c sunset and the van performs great.

I’m working in Sweden and Finland testing snow tyres in ice and snow conditions this year the T6 is developing tyres for a UK company I have another 4 weeks then off to Spain to test the wet and dry performance

So after all this what is you best tyres to buy for winter driving witha T6 please, as you probably know more about tyres than we ever would ?

So after all this what is you best tyres to buy for winter driving witha T6 please, as you probably know more about tyres than we ever would ?
Hello sorry just seen this Nokian or Continental I have a set of 16” Conti snow tyres for sale in the forum

My god @RayC.......that picture is amazing! Is it filtered somehow? It looks like a Roger Dean album cover from the 1970's.....he did the album art work for the likes of Yes and Asia. Northern lights are on my bucket list! Simply stunning mate!!:thumbsup:

If you enlarge the photo and stare at it you can see the lights moving, must have been a truly a fantastic sight.

Just back, -29c most days, high of -17c. 5 hour sledging with huskies found ice between my felt inner boot and inside of outer. Painful thaw!
Lights pic on iPhone not as impressive as go pro.

My god @RayC.......that picture is amazing! Is it filtered somehow? It looks like a Roger Dean album cover from the 1970's.....he did the album art work for the likes of Yes and Asia. Northern lights are on my bucket list! Simply stunning mate!!:thumbsup:
Hello no filter etc go pro 5 on night mode 15 sec exposure shutter speed that’s it

Back