204PS MPG

Andyf

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi,

looking at a 204,
Lots of people have had them for sometime now, what realistically are you getting to the gallon
Good or bad spill the beans, steady driver or not lol

regards

Hi …..Prior to towing….I’d get 28 to 30 but didn’t hang around ( mixed driving)…..towing at steady 65 ( small trailer ) get 36…but if you cruise at 75 ( which it likes ) you can get 40 mpg
its a 204 Dsg 18” wheels lowered on KW’s basic day van lots of sound/insulation and a leisure power setup..oh yeh I’m not the lightest person on the planet…..it’s not a city driver and likes to be driven…..but loads of Fun :)

26 in my 4motion DSG with 20" wheels. Mostly B roads, country lanes and town. Very little motorway or dual carriageway. I don't like to hang around either. Towing the caravan, which is often the only time I'm on the motorway, 21......

Recent trip down to Brook Meadows and back, majority 65ish on motorway I got indicated 41mpg that on fill up check was 38.9mpg.
this is a T32 LWB camper conversion so heavy. However, drive on B roads or lots of roundabouts and in town then down to 32mpg.

204 DSG - 29>31 mostly around town and B roads.
36 to 41 on longer trips, very little duals.
Very happy with the power.
This is where mine sits MPG wise. I was concerned at first but now I drive it without worrying about the MPG. So much fun and the pick up is immense.

204 (247) 4motion loaded with spares and tools plus Ovano, 18" OZ
Mix of all roads and don't spare the horses !
V-Power usually around 33-35mpg but who cares........50k and almost 3 years old

Why does no one show the No.2 display which is more realistic? 23.5mpg on mine, anyone can play silly beggars and get astronomical figures with screen 1. Mine isn't run in yet!

Last edited:
Back