2016 T6 Multivan BCM / ECU failure

StewartCortez

Hungarian member
Hi everyone!
I am a new member and i want to ask for your help, please.
2016 T6 Multivan
We made a common VCDS diagnostic on the car. There were no error code.
I begin to read what is written on the komfort part and what plus options can we activated on the car. (for example: coming home/leaving home options)
While I was reading, all the icons were flashed once on the dashpanel. After this the ignition icon is begin to blink, the lamp icon is lighting and the car blocked all the assist service.
If the two rear sliding door is closed, the display shows that those are open, and if I open the door, it shows that its closed.
The front lights works incorrectly (LED lights) the right lamp is lighting, the left lights only when I switch to dazzle lamps.
The car forgotten the door opening and closing and I also cannot open the luggage compartment door too.
The buttoms of the multifunction steering wheel does not works too.
What could be happened? Because i was just reading the options, I did not adjust or set up any function.
What can I do with it?
The full Van ECU reset can be the resolve it, what Dellmassive user wrote?
Please help us!
Thanks all.

412100782_746138347383085_4770973875909773481_n.jpg

A dead battery certainly will not be much help. I would charge the battery overnight and see if that solves it. The battery is quite old and may well be an original "Moll" battery which are known to be very suspect.

Ignition was on, yes!

I can see the BCM submodules, but I just read the faults directly from the BCM, since auto scan doesn't work. Front driver and passenger windows are both electric, and they both work.

Yes, everything was working just fine beforehand.
Now, I got the low beam and high beam to work, but I see error codes for the high beam. The LED DRLs don't work.

Yes, everything was working just fine beforehand.
Now, I got the low beam and high beam to work, but I see error codes for the high beam. The LED DRLs don't work.
Good - so there is hope the settings can be restored.
I looks like the BCM coding is somehow corrupted.
I'm sorry but need to ask - is the VCDS a genuine one or a clone? The latter would explain unexpected coding changes.

Good - so there is hope the settings can be restored.
I looks like the BCM coding is somehow corrupted.
I'm sorry but need to ask - is the VCDS a genuine one or a clone? The latter would explain unexpected coding changes.
VCDS original

Back