Sold 2011 T5.1 T30 140PS Kombi twin-door. FVWSH. PRICE DROP £23,000 No VAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a bad time of year to be selling…. this lovely van definitely should’ve been snapped up by now!

Don’t sell yourself or your van short…. if you can hold on to it for the springtime, hopefully people will be falling over themselves to make you a good (well deserved) offer!?

Probably a bad time of year to be selling…. this lovely van definitely should’ve been snapped up by now!

Don’t sell yourself or your van short…. if you can hold on to it for the springtime, hopefully people will be falling over themselves to make you a good (well deserved) offer!?
Thanks mate, hopefully she will find a new home in the new year

How do we explain this lovely T5.1 from 2011 then, very strange.
I had this with a T6 from 2016. Was ULEZ compliant when purchased (even though it wasn’t Ad Blue) then 9 months later I start getting charged ULEZ. Fortunately as it was registered for auto pay I didn’t get fined. I asked TFL when and why it changed and they said it wasn’t compliant and that’s it.
I think the previous owner had a private plate and when it went back to a regular plate that confused the system until some database update takes place.
So this van might get away with it for a while but it won’t be for ever.
Also you’ll get spanked for parking in Islington amongst others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back