2 + 1 seat swap

Hi,
Yes 4 more brackets at £25 each if used ones in stock. Around £45 each new.
Chassis brackets are £50 for all.
Labour £300.
Seats £925 in Pandu cloth.
Px your seats at £650.
Takes approx 5 hours all genuine parts used and fitting certificate provided.

For a Bench to 3 individual, is that 8 brackets? Do the existing fixings also need to be moved?

Could I ask if it is possible to fit a extra row in the back of my Kombi . It would be only use a few times a year so any seat colour would be OK. What combination would be best ? One three seater would be OK with me if that is the cheapest .
Thanks
Keith

Could I ask if it is possible to fit a extra row in the back of my Kombi . It would be only use a few times a year so any seat colour would be OK. What combination would be best ? One three seater would be OK with me if that is the cheapest .
Thanks
Keith
@Keeff, yep it is totally doable. Met up with @ZipcodeUK this morning, and this is what he's had done. He had it done by @VWVC . Drop Zipcode a message and he'll no doubt do you a picture. Absolutely cracking job IMO. Seriously considering swapping my 3bench for either a 2+1 or 3x1 to give me max flexibility with the kid's boats in the back.

That's just what I need will look into getting done for the summer . Did you need to tell DVLA and insurance company .

Check V5 see how many seats are listed.. maybe 5 or 6..
If you have the same amount after then no need to inform.. as far as Im aware.. but please check

I need to inform DVLA of the new seat capacity.
My insurance has already been informed.

My insurance company for the T5 wouldn't ensure the T6 because it had 6 seats!!!

@Keeff , I went out today in the 'bus'. 4 Adults, 4 young kids all in ISOFix seats... the kids loved it, the adults were comfy for the full journey and I'm really pleased with the experience. Coming home, I had 6 sleeping humans in the back so I assume they all felt comfy enough to fall asleep! I'm happy with that!

Can the T6 3x single kombi seats be fitted as a 3rd row?

This is what I want to do in my t6 shuttle. I've asked 3 converters, 2 have said no and one maybe. Seems that the Base of the outer singles would foul on the wheel arches.

If anyone thinks this canew be done then I would love to hear from them...

I have a 2+1 set up in my Kombi. Is it possible to change these to two single captain seats in the rear leaving a gap in the middle. So a duplicate of my front two captains ?

You can have two singles in the rear if you used the outer two seats of a 1+1+1 setup but not sure how you would fix proper captains seats back there
Caravelles have good single seats in the back but need the rail system to secure them ?

You can have two singles in the rear if you used the outer two seats of a 1+1+1 setup but not sure how you would fix proper captains seats back there
Caravelles have good single seats in the back but need the rail system to secure them ?
I was looking more for a similar seating arrangement to whats in the front. 2 or 3 Captain seats that recline.

Back