I will attend this meet

• Yes

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Hope too...

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
not booked anything yet but happy with Fir tree if that's going to be the group site, how many are staying over and how many nights
Not sure if it is the group site, it was the only site within a reasonable travel distance for the Saturday morning drive to C & M. I will be doing the Friday and Saturday where ever the site is

I’d rather the camping option. Maybe both nights. If the campsite is closed maybe drive to campsite after the meet the a couple of mini bus taxis to and from campsite.
Any decisions on camping yet

I have just spoken to Shaun at fir tree camp site and booked the Friday and Saturday, payment is on arrival.

Shaun ‭07983 144681‬

He said text him your details, name, dates required and put T6 Forum at the end of the message

Whatsapp group created. Pm me if you would like to join the group along with your number if I don't have it already!.
:thumbsup:

Anyone from near Gosport going up to this? Got some roof bars that I need to get there. Hoping someone can help?

Hello all. What time do we need to be there for on the Saturday to bag a good spot?

Back