1form Edition 1 Wheels - Anyone Fitted Them?

Black does look good but SWMBO says no and yes I did make the mistake of asking !

Schoolboy error....

I'm running black at the mo and the colour goes very well with Indium Grey but I fancy something different.....bronze keeps calling me!

Where can I get my hands on some 19” 1 form edition 1 alloys in gloss black with the correct offset/ load rating etc??

Does anyone know where I can buy a set of 1Form EDT.1 18" online? So far every time I enter my van details the site tells me they are not compatible. This is clearly not the case as can be seen in this thread, so it's really frustrating. I have a 2016 T28, currently with the original 16" Highline alloys. Any advice would be really appreciated

Thank you both for the pointer. Had a quick look and the online configurator seems to want to put 8.5" on the front and 9.5" on the rears. I don't really want different wheels on back and front, but I will give them a call to clarify. @YellowHound can you tell me what you ended up putting on yours, as it's exactly the look I've been after. Thanks

Thank you both for the pointer. Had a quick look and the online configurator seems to want to put 8.5" on the front and 9.5" on the rears. I don't really want different wheels on back and front, but I will give them a call to clarify. @YellowHound can you tell me what you ended up putting on yours, as it's exactly the look I've been after. Thanks
1FORM EDT.1 18x8.5 5x120 ET45 Silver/Brushed

Sorry to jump on the thread but I have noticed that there are different offsets available on these. Has anyone gone for slightly less at the rear to compensate for the T6 rear wheel to be more in. Just thought it may be better than adding a 10mm rear spacer?

Back