1form Edition 1 Wheels - Anyone Fitted Them?

Yeah nice, went for these in bronze in the end. Getting them fitted this week. Will post a pic. Also getting the new Bilstein Konforts fitted which I believe are still rare in UK. My guy hasn’t fitted any yet so am interested in the ride difference.

Yeah nice, went for these in bronze in the end. Getting them fitted this week. Will post a pic. Also getting the new Bilstein Konforts fitted which I believe are still rare in UK. My guy hasn’t fitted any yet so am interested in the ride difference.
have you fitted these? any photos would be appreciated :)

Hello mate, yep. They look awesome! still don't see many bronze on blue too, don't like following the crowd. HView attachment 95950View attachment 95951ere's some pics
Is this a Bognor job? Have you got spacers? Your van looks the nuts. I love the simple 18 looks
yeah oli at BM sorted the wheels and suspension for me. (Bilstein Komforts are are superb) spacers fitted but I couldn’t tell you width I’m afraid. What colour’s your van?

My van is pure grey with Claytons, wanted to use standard suspension. Oli has been great about all the options available... Just not sure i can fork out so much for suspension upgrades. Wonder what these bronze will look like on a pure grey standard height? are your rears wider?

My van is pure grey with Claytons, wanted to use standard suspension. Oli has been great about all the options available... Just not sure i can fork out so much for suspension upgrades. Wonder what these bronze will look like on a pure grey standard height? are your rears wider?
If it's a toss up between wheels or suspension, I'd say do the suspension. The looks and ride will be massively improved, and they look great even on stock 17" Devonports. You can change the wheels later. Mine is on Koni Sport with H&R ARBs (T30) and is like driving a car. More smiles per mile!

Yes agree, but I didn’t buy a van to spend money to make it drive like a car (is my excuse anyway) I actually like the stock suspension drive so not really too keen on improving the drive any further. My only reason for suspension upgrade would be lowering the height for aesthetic reasons and getting into multi-storey car parks as they say ‘each man to his own’ did you do the suspension first ? And why didn’t you go for 20’s is the big question?

Yes agree, but I didn’t buy a van to spend money to make it drive like a car (is my excuse anyway) I actually like the stock suspension drive so not really too keen on improving the drive any further. My only reason for suspension upgrade would be lowering the height for aesthetic reasons and getting into multi-storey car parks as they say ‘each man to his own’ did you do the suspension first ? And why didn’t you go for 20’s is the big question?
I sold the wife, kids, dog and a kidney and got the whole thing done in one hit rather than in stages. I went for 19s over 20s with a view to achieving a balance between looks and ride based on advice here, as I was concerned that 20s might be a little harsh over bumps. It's obviously very difficult at the moment due to Covid, but if you do know someone that's changed their suspension who will let you try it, give it a go. I drove a standard T6 before buying mine and the lack of roll in corners/bends is quite noticeable. I don't mean in a 'drive it like you stole it' sort of way, just regular entry into roundabouts etc. I'm pretty sure that Olli @BognorMotors has got a number of vans with different setups that you could test if it helps you. He also does good. deals on wheel. and tyre packages too - he got me my Judds.

IMG_8146.JPG

26881511-32E7-4F7C-B501-EBD40463F284.jpeg

Thanks, been to Olie’s and yes it drives lovely. Those wheels look so nice on that van I will go for 18’s as I am worried about strain on the drive shaft and the weight of the wheels but yours look amazing. I am not really fussed about the drive as I have conceded it’s a van

Whatever you do I'm sure it'll put a smile on your face - mine does. It doesn't look quite as good at the moment after a 350 mile round trip to Essex in the crap weather we've been having. One of the drawbacks of going wider with the wheels is the amount of crud that gets kicked up the sides of the van. I think I need mud flaps!

Just resurrecting an old thread as I’m about to make a purchase for a set of 1Form EDT.1

My van is Indium Grey and I cannot decide what colour to go for. The options are Matt Bronze, Gloss Graphite or Brushed Graphite.

What would you go for?

1EC1E41B-F3A2-45EF-9A34-8844B93F6755.jpeg

C55B245D-8DA9-4943-8A4D-D99E1723B986.jpeg

9012548F-1D6B-4053-A69E-2C38D3209FCC.jpeg

They would all work. But I would personally favour bronze. Lovely wheels these.

Back