180PS 4Motion Remap

Bob w

Good afternoon

Hoping someone can help me , I know I’m asking a lot but I’d like just a little bit better economy from my 180hp dsg 4 motion t6 , is this possible with a remap and do you have any recommendations in the surrey area ?
Thanks for looking

Adjusting your driving style is a free way of getting better fuel comsumption. Even ecocomy remaps give performance gains, so what drops of fuel you might save will be gone the next time you go for a brisk overtake. Cost wise, the outlay of a remap will buy a hell of a lot of extra fuel, so you really need to do the sums if you think you will save money.

I have to agree with Dubber36. You may see an increase with a remap but all depends on what mileage you are doing to see how long it takes to get your money back if at all. The 4motions are heavier and really do drink, especially if you are around town most of the time. Most people we re-map say the fuel economy stays the same or slightly better.

However, The remap on the 180 makes it so much nicer to drive with power and torque increased across the range. It’s a worthy upgrade for driving characteristics alone. And with the 30 day money back guarantee you really have nothing to lose.

Ps we have never given anyone their money back yet, as everyone has loved their upgrade:)

Details here;

REVO Stage 1 Software for a VOLKSWAGEN Transporter T6 2.0 BiTDI - Euro5 | Only REVO

Thankyou very much for the information , I do drive it sensibly as most of my driving is around town but have now booked in for a Revo remap at TC garage in Copthorne surrey Thankyou

Back