16" Wheel trims that will fit T6

Jim Rey

VIP Member
T6 Guru
HI Guys.
Can anyone give me a link for some 16" wheels trims to fit steel wheels on my T6. I don't realy want to shelve out over £100 fro volkswagen ones.
Went to Halfords yesterday but they couldn't tell me if the Halfords Atlanta 16" Wheel Trim - Set of 4 (£26 ones) would fit.

Cheers

Jim

I have a set of the genuine 16" ones lying around somewhere. Bit of lacquer peel here and there.....

20211005_142151.jpg

20211005_142207.jpg

Snail, spiders and twigs included....

Last edited:
Reactions: JOG
I'd be 98% confident that any 16" trim would fit. The standard VW ones are terrible quality, brittle and painted with kids water colours, my advice would be to run the tyres down and get some davenport or Claytons with good tyres for a few hundred quid.

Thought I’d jump on this thread rather than start a new one.

Got my first Transporter last week. It has 16 inch steels on so also looking at getting some trims until I can afford to switch the wheels to something else.

Any decent 16 inch trims about? Or should I leave as is? 85274A03-EFA5-4A1F-AF00-3F5B6F228DEA.jpeg

welcome and nice van.

all down to personal choice. if you mean the plastic full covers I personally wouldnt bother and think it looks better as the steel wheel.

like you said if your planning to swap them out might as well save the pennies.

Back