16” steel wheel 7H0601027D

Part number seems to correspond the T5 and T6 wheels, but bare in mind if it's 16" that it won't fit the big brake T6.

thanks ... only little brakes on my t6 so hopefully alls good

Are you actually purchasing a set?
Only, I have a set of Silver 16" steels sat in my garage you can have if you're anywhere near Leicester.
They were meant to go to another chap, but he never bothered to turn up.

that's v kind of u @Tourershine , i did reply to your add but unfortunately I'm on the south coast .... I'm guessing it must be a 3-4 hundred round trip not sure it would be worth all the go-go juice especially as I've a petol van ;)

that's v kind of u @Tourershine , i did reply to your add but unfortunately I'm on the south coast .... I'm guessing it must be a 3-4 hundred round trip not sure it would be worth all the go-go juice especially as I've a petol van ;)

I'm going to melt these wheels down and turn them into modern art!

I'm in TN39 and TN8 next Thursday is that helps, but otherwise no problem.

haha just looked up tn8 and it's saying Nicaragua ! guess I've got that wrong ... but tn38 says Hastings ? if anywhere near there yes please

I don't want to be too picky anywhere South of London is good with me ... if TN39 is bexhill then I'd take that as its a nice drive along the coast but like i said any TN would be super smashing great .

Ok, I will PM you our logistics for that day, and if you can get across to either work location, I will put the wheels in the back of the van.

Back