10th April road trip to oxford , operation caravelle rails

Funny enough my nick name is shandy andy due to england germany game 2006 in blackpool in a pub called jaggy thistle i turn up with a can of red bull at the table my m8 phil starts chanting shandy andy and it stuck.
Ironic really as i could drink them under the table

Last edited:
Funny enough my nick name is shandy andy due to england germany game 2006 in blackpool in a pub called jaggy thistle i turn up with a can of red bull at the table my m8 phil starts chating shandy andy and it stuck.
Ironic really as i could drink them under the table
Well just make sure you don't fall off it when getting all over-energetic with the karaoke later.

My home town is dying m8 i wanted to go out 2moz but the lads wanted tonight it was dead last year and same this year

Andy do you have to drop the two rear singles then when you have the slide pod fitted?
That's one of the things I'm going to have to try once I pick the multipod up, multipod is same size as the multiboard that you have in yours to make up full size bed just fits into rails ,buts it's not movable on the rails which is abit disapointing might have to ask before it goes into production if it can be retrofitted to move on rails

Back