10th April road trip to oxford , operation caravelle rails

At least one good thing come out of mondays trip then you got to test seating height out
:thumbsup:
I could always slouch a bit. But sure as hell would never get in it with swivel bases. It'd be like when I stand up on the top deck of a double decker bus - bend at the waist!

What do you mean? Plenty of good stuff happened on Monday, I met you and @Fish and learned that you corrupt the weak minded, and that Starbucks coffee's and sandwiches are nice - no caramel latte in sight.:D

:thumbsup:
I could always slouch a bit. But sure as hell would never get in it with swivel bases. It'd be like when I stand up on the top deck of a double decker bus - bend at the waist!

What do you mean? Plenty of good stuff happened on Monday, I met you and @Fish and learned that you corrupt the weak minded, and that Starbucks coffee's and sandwiches are nice - no caramel latte in sight.:D
There was all that but we knew all that anyway m8, I'm glad you 2 turned up was a good day, I still like costa better though :rofl:
I had a caramel latte on the way to work this morning was yummy, took the blackberry out for a run and 2moz

There was all that but we knew all that anyway m8, I'm glad you 2 turned up was a good day, I still like costa better though :rofl:
I had a caramel latte on the way to work this morning was yummy, took the blackberry out for a run and 2moz
How ironic, great minds think alike, because I put a costa caramel latte through the Tassimo this morning, banged it in the hot cup and drank it on the way to work.

Are you having the 3x1 seats from colin? I did see some 3x1 there well to be honest he has seats everywhere.
What pattern are you going for from thetrimguru m8
Colin is a nice bloke and very reasonable on the fitting costs

Yes - Colin is hopefully fitting the 3x1 on Wednesday.

Deciding the pattern for the leather is a challenge for me, especially as it's pretty free form in what can be done. While it's MY van, I seem to now have to get a family agreement on what it looks like

I'm leaning towards a 'OEM Plus', design, so quite subtle - Black Leather, with horizontal stripes/padding and a contrasting fillet. He's just posted a similar design in a White T6 Panel Van up on Facebook.

If I get an embroidered logo it will be also be black - as I say subtle.

Colin
Yes - Colin is hopefully fitting the 3x1 on Wednesday.

Deciding the pattern for the leather is a challenge for me, especially as it's pretty free form in what can be done. While it's MY van, I seem to now have to get a family agreement on what it looks like

I'm leaning towards a 'OEM Plus', design, so quite subtle - Black Leather, with horizontal stripes/padding and a contrasting fillet. He's just posted a similar design in a White T6 Panel Van up on Facebook.

If I get an embroidered logo it will be also be black - as I say subtle.
I like the oem style colin has got some down there for you to have a look at and give you ideas

I like the subtle look but it is then the little details within that that can make it stand out for me, such as stitching, shaping etc.

That picture looks a little on the fuzzy side, how many of those have you had?

Back