youtube to mp3

mopardave

150 Kombi Manual
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I wonder if any computer guru's out there can help me an issue I have with YouTube. Some years ago a series of stories set to Paul Oakenfold's music were aired on Galaxy FM. They were called Urban soundtracks.....Dracula, Frankenstein to name but two......and they were brilliant! Question is, why can I play them on my lap top but when I go on YouTube on my phone, it says "this video is not available"......why should that be?
Any thoughts?:thumbsup:

There is a you tube option that when the original post was made the creator can tick to say make available for mobile , if you google you tube to mp3 you can find sites that allow you to post the you tube video url into it convert to mp3 drag into iTunes then sync to phone

There is a you tube option that when the original post was made the creator can tick to say make available for mobile , if you google you tube to mp3 you can find sites that allow you to post the you tube video url into it convert to mp3 drag into iTunes then sync to phone
Cheers mate...I'll give that a go! :thumbsup:

I use a Firefox extension called YouTube downloader which saves them to a desktop as an mp4 and save a load to watch while i I'm away. I use an app called Player extreme which allows you to download to phone /ipad over a network so you don't have to bother using iTunes. It's got a few more features as a media player too.

Gents.......I'd like to download a youtube video and extract the audio. Then, save it to my laptop and memory stick as an mp3. Anyone know how to do it......in the simplest of terms please 'cos I'm a caveman!!
Cheers
Dave :thumbsup:

Google "YouTube to mp3"

Chose one, copy and paste the YT link. hit convert. Done.

Ignore any pop ups

Google YouTube to MP3. There are loads of online sites that will do this for you. You will need to copy and paste the YouTube address into the MP3 converter webpage and it should convert the sound and create an MP3 file for you to download.

Worked for me?

Just click back then the pop ups open.

Screenshot_20210202-095753_Files by Google.jpgScreenshot_20210202-095700_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210202-095623_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210202-095610_Chrome.jpg

@Dellmassive ..........yo da man! Sorted!! Thanks again gents!! This is what I wanted. :thumbsup:

Is that the start to 2112, then into the spirit of Radio?
You need a mod to play that for you every time you open the driver's door :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CAB
You're telling me @Loz ..............stumbled upon it months ago and then forgot all about it! Problem with playing Rush is that I drive faster and that's not a good idea in a county where there's a speed camera revenue earner around every corner!! :thumbsup:

The Rush story was on Sky Arts yesterday
For anyone unaware of Planet Rock on DAB, one of the presenters Darren Redick is a huge Rush fan and plays them often

This is a medley they put together, it's awesome. Saw them play it live. :waving:
Has the opposite effect on my driving... Steady.
Nickleback tends to make me drive like a tw@t :D.
In the 90's it was Inxs!

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
This is a medley they put together, it's awesome. Saw them play it live. :waving:
Has the opposite effect on my driving... Steady.
Nickleback tends to make me drive like a tw@t :D.
In the 90's it was Inxs!
I so regret not seeing them live!! :cry:

Back