Wrap Styles advice

@Vinci , think logo looks great as it is.. Reminds me of superman logo! Just make sue that the rear is same, as is your company logo... :thumbsup: Also get make and colour of vinyls matched to your workwear etc or vica versa, and get vinyl make and colour by name and if poss RGB values (better still a Pantone reference) :thumbsup:

I will behonest I prefer without pink line as then its proper two tone.

All in all I kind if like the design even if its quite plain.

Happy days

I will behonest I prefer without pink line as then its proper two tone.

All in all I kind if like the design even if its quite plain.

Happy days
That's the thing with vinyl, you can wrap it as first pic, the say you want pink line, and add it on top of existing purple.. Simples m8

Love it!

I'd suggest putting the web address in light pink along the bottom of the side in the light pink

Thanks mate - for a first attempt im quite chuffed with results so thanks for a crack idea.

If you send me your logo and the colour I can ask my guy to do you a blie peter mock up lol

ours will be the same orange as we've used as the theme colour on our website (still under construction)
Home Control Angus | Home Automation

The lower half, mirrors, spoiler and brake calipers done. The leather seats will have orange stitching too.

Being a Kombi we're using the empty panel to house the attached logo. Nothing on the bonnet.
Not sure where we're having the web address yet.
35aca9_1224577e96744140bb9629457715b4b1~mv2_d_4960_3508_s_4_2.png

Attachments

• home control.png
    home control.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 0
going to speak to the wrapping company about clear for the bonnet, not sure how well that works.
Thinking if the lower half of the van is getting nicely protected from stone chips etc it might be worth protecting the bonnet too.

My thinking being it might actually help resale with the condition of the paint if we decide to upgrade to a facelift T6 in 4 years ;)

going to speak to the wrapping company about clear for the bonnet, not sure how well that works.
Thinking if the lower half of the van is getting nicely protected from stone chips etc it might be worth protecting the bonnet too.

My thinking being it might actually help resale with the condition of the paint if we decide to upgrade to a facelift T6 in 4 years ;)

I think due to ride height it would get very few stone chips but lets be honest, you could get a respray for about £150 max.

Not well, all new old paint matches show up £150 for a bonnet stone chip prep & repaint might be a trade price, but certainly not retail! Depends on your colour eye..

Post up a pic of the van side on square m8, will try to get time to put something together if I can...

The bonnet is notorious for chips.. Same as transits its due to slope not height...

Back