Wrap Styles advice

I absolutely LOVE the Oryx having seen them both side by side, it makes it look less comercial, more car like than van like if you get me!

To that end, when we were deciding between the range of colours to do on ours (2 tone scheme, wrapped on the lower half, mirrors and spoiler) we basically had to decide do we change our website or do we go for Orange and white on the van?

So with Orange and White chosen it was down to deciding if Oryx was worth the extra £550 we were quoted, a choice we didn't even have to spend 30 seconds on.

Can't wait to get mine and get it wrapped!

I have given one of my staff the job of photo shopping an image of a kombi - Will try Pink at bottom and also Purple as the pink logo would stand out against purple and white.

I never thought about a half wrap on bottom half so if It looks decent I will buy you a pint!

IMG_7558.jpg

IMG_0033.JPG Dunno about photoshop stuff, took a pic of the van and printed it....hopefully my wrap company will make it look better than the crayon job of mine!!!!
Conversion to be by Slidepods, to include windows.

Vinci - dont worry we dont really have photoshop skills so probably on par with your crayon job ha

I think we need Team Wrap for us mere porpers who cant afford to buy one for just personal use lol

@Vinci , 9 out of 10 for your crayon skills m8... You forgot to colour in the rear bumper to match the sides and front... :whistle::thumbsup::rofl::rolleyes::sleep::sleep: Oh and the sides need to come up to the swage line, as that's where you went on the hatch.. So -1 point for that.. :rofl::sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
Here is my blue peter jobbie - on the back door it will have facebook, twitter, email and number.

Any feedback appreciated ha

IMG_7560.JPG

@PukkaT6 , Good effort.. Try some contact details in the purple of rear 1/4 and door.. In white? Or the pink with a white outline of character, as doesn't say what you insure m8... Houses? We know but jo public doesn't..

@PukkaT6 , try it with the rear bumper, lower swage down and lower front bumper fog light area in white to lighten it up?

@PukkaT6 , Good effort.. Try some contact details in the purple of rear 1/4 and door.. In white? Or the pink with a white outline of character, as doesn't say what you insure m8... Houses? We know but jo public doesn't..

I kind of like the less is more approach although totally understand your point. I dont want to put anything around commercial vans as in next few months we are moving into private car. As we sell via brokers and not direct to market its purpose is to get people familiar with the brand name for when it does appear on compare the market etc

I do think that it would stick in peoples minds

Lol , take the rear bumper forward into front bumper in white just below the line that is just up from bottom of door it lines up with the bottom of the bottom grille in the front bumper, although the logo purple is lighter than the vans purple, but try it anyway.. Will try to find the time to photoshop one for you if you pm me your logo..

look at vinci's rear pic, and you would have the same but in purple from behind, just put a band of white at bottom of tailgate to line up bumper sides...

I kind of like the less is more approach although totally understand your point. I dont want to put anything around commercial vans as in next few months we are moving into private car. As we sell via brokers and not direct to market its purpose is to get people familiar with the brand name for when it does appear on compare the market etc

I do think that it would stick in peoples minds
Why not put "Light Commercial & Private Vehicle Insurance"?

FYI there is a Pukka Pie company too.....sign writing may prevent being asked for a chicken and mushroom or steak and kidney pie

@Vinci , 9 out of 10 for your crayon skills m8... You forgot to colour in the rear bumper to match the sides and front... :whistle::thumbsup::rofl::rolleyes::sleep::sleep: Oh and the sides need to come up to the swage line, as that's where you went on the hatch.. So -1 point for that.. :rofl::sleep::sleep:
Thank you. Hadn't thought about the rear bumper, nor swage line extending to the tailgate but the lip over the number plate is now obvious....thanks.

May I ask your opinion on whether to curve the sides of the logo on the side doors to reflect the wheel arch, or keep it original as per the bonnet and tailgate? Thanks again.

Back