Wrap Styles advice

Not well, all new old paint matches show up £150 for a bonnet stone chip prep & repaint might be a trade price, but certainly not retail! Depends on your colour eye..

It would be good enough job to not affect the sale value. I send mercs etc back of lease and not once has any of the work been highlighted. The good thing about the bonnet is that its not as obvious as a side panel as its sort of on its own.

I do know alot of people personally but work wise We have PAS accredited and manufacturer approved bodyshops nationwide so could ask my repair network if they could give you a good price.

However if its dirt cheap to get covered Id take Daves advice.

The bonnet is notorious for chips.. Same as transits its due to slope not height...

the bonnet must be window high so my logic was that as I have not had a stone chip in my windscreen for over 10 years the chances were low - I stand corrected - bloody big learning curve these vans ha

they really do eh.

I'm still on the fence to just copy that one but keep the orange details such as brake calipers, mirrors and spoiler etc , or just go the full hog in orange.

the orange will stand out to non car/van types more though I think

@Chrisfraser05 I would think very carefully about the total orange lower half because it's in your face rather than eye-catching. Why not do the two tone with Grey but use a two inch orange line to separate the colours which can be done in day-glo vinyl.

I think its hard to say until you see it, no way did I think Id like mine as much as I do.

I do think that grey is rather special, loving the whole two tone right now

I'm going silver on the wheels and rather than dechroming everything like I normally do I'm going to be adding more, in the form of the side bars, roof bars, caravelle grille, sidelights, lower bumper grille, rear pumper protector and protection strips on the tailgate.

To keep the orange theme though I'm going for Orange calipers and locking dust caps.

Back