Found Work van

DWS

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all.

I am after a van to add to my fleet and naturally I’d like to keep VW but price of vans are so high at the moment!

Im in no rush as it’s for one of my guys and I need him in one by September ish, so I’ve started the search now. I’ve been looking at anything really, more than anything though, I want something that’s got good mileage and FSH, so many vans out there with wound back clocks it’s unbelievable!

Budget wise £5-£10k, lower the better!

So if anyone knows of a decent van coming up please let me know.

Hi @DWS,

Has @killisickconversions been in touch with you.... he bought my silver pickup that you were interested in, but due to a change in his circumstances he’s decided to move it on??

8BB03FF8-45E2-43D0-887D-663AA8B9FD21.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: DWS
Hi all.

I am after a van to add to my fleet and naturally I’d like to keep VW but price of vans are so high at the moment!

Im in no rush as it’s for one of my guys and I need him in one by September ish, so I’ve started the search now. I’ve been looking at anything really, more than anything though, I want something that’s got good mileage and FSH, so many vans out there with wound back clocks it’s unbelievable!

Budget wise £5-£10k, lower the better!

So if anyone knows of a decent van coming up please let me know.
Hello mate, ill have my Sprinter available when my 6.1 arrives, allegedly towards the end of July...but that may change if you read the 6.1 delay thread. Im afraid its slightly above your budget though at around £13k + Vat. Its a SWB low roof 20th Anniversary edition so a few nice extras, on a 65 plate, 60k miles and full MB service history with metallic grey paint...really is a nice van...best I've had in fact is its a bit of a gamble ordering a 6.1!
Edit; im second owner.

Reactions: DWS
Hi, sounds like a nice van, maybe if I haven’t found anything and budgets can stretch it could be worth considering.

Back