Work van Wednesday

Only got 8500 out of mine, but I’ve now reduced the weight am carrying which is definitely the killer of tyres.
Mine's always loaded with tools, steps and cable, so I was quite surprised at getting almost 15k out of the Hankooks that came on it. On previous vans I would have to change tyres around 8k miles.

Is that the garage on Winterbourne high street?
Yes, Briant Tyres. They're OK, pretty reasonable price wise and local.

How have you managed to drive though that and not get your van spattered with it? I'm guessing very slowly!
I'm frequently in very similar slop but the van has a job to do and that's what pressure washers are for.
open tailgate, step inside, leave boots in buckets and walk through to front easy .......... reference the splatter shoved old floor mats inside arches to catch worse, its more the ramps and that dammed front assist braking and loosing momentum

open tailgate, step inside, leave boots in buckets and walk through to front easy .......... reference the splatter shoved old floor mats inside arches to catch worse, its more the ramps and that dammed front assist braking and loosing momentum

Oh you're far more conscientious than me, I just get in and drive it, muddy boots and all, then pressure wash the exterior later.
The interior hoovers out when it's dry. :eek:

20200303_093222.jpg

Back