Work van Wednesday

Aint technology great?
I’ve got no problem with electric handbrakes normally, but Ford made them extra stupid! Also, who makes it so you need a special too to put the auto gearbox in neutral?! They all are supplied with the special tool when new, but are always lost! If they supply every car with the special tool, why bother making it so you need one?! Why not just put a standard fitting on it, so it can be turned and put into neutral?!

1671814335368-png.182848

At first glance I thought "Why has the bloke peeping over your left shoulder got a johnny on his head?"

WVW - London.

1672910917620.png

now that's close on the tow bar . . .

1672910946812.png

it don't really show, but its about 5mm clearance from the curb.

1672910981626.png

doing some screwing around . . . .

1672911036447.png

I’ve had a loose tool come flying into the front of car in a collision.
Each to their own but you really are taking a risk there.
Totally agree with you mate, I still haven't finished setting up the back of my van with all the draws and shelving I need. It's a work in progress. But I also still need to make money, so sometimes I need to take a risk. It was a short trip and I was unloading all my tools on this job for the next 3 weeks.

Back in the UAE hacking the mainframe. Got picked up from the airport in this. Nice 4Motion Multivan, with awesome A/C...

dxb van.jpg

It's normally all Toyota and jap stuff out here, And some 'Ashok Leyland'. VW commercials are quite rare.

As per the other cars thread, my Porker is poorly. Dropping the torque converter off in the morning to a company in Somerset for a rebuild. It rattles and is jammed. I think the lock up clutch broke up and jammed on.

Just as well I like very early morning work drives, and industrial estate bacon sandwiches.

20230110_210434.jpg

Back