Work van Wednesday

Not quite Wednesday but been meaning to take a photo for a while! Full custom Sortimo racking kit, couldn’t fault it with my last caddy maxi.

Just in from wiring up some extra lights now that the nights are drawing in again.

View attachment 28800

View attachment 28801

View attachment 28802

I’ve recently ordered some Sortimo shelves for my Kombi ...... they are not an easy company to deal with ...

Mine are being fitted by vanrac Salisbury - who did yours?

I’ve recently ordered some Sortimo shelves for my Kombi ...... they are not an easy company to deal with ...

Mine are being fitted by vanrac Salisbury - who did yours?

I just dealt with the local rep for my area. Took a bit of time mind you to sort out the design and layout to what I wanted. Too much choice!

Last lot I had fitted by Vanax in Glasgow. It had a full false floor with drawers, then the modules on top of that.

This one all came pre-assembled from Germany. It was just a case of setting in the floor, marking where you wanted the unit and then fitting big T-nut in the floor. Before bolting it all in place and bending up the brackets.

View attachment 14231

I made it myself. All the frame I bought online from KJN Aluminium Profiles. You can get it cut to size, then with a little bit of drilling it mostly just self-taps together. The drawer hinges I got from GSF Promounts - they do all the gear for fire and emergency vehicles. Not cheap, but I’ll be able to take it out and use in future vans.
I love this! Do 8x4 sheets fit on top?

I just don't think they will fill the arches and give you ride comfort :D

Back