Wood off-cut needed

Pedrodelgardo

Im after an off-cut of this dark grey striped board to make to make an extra door in my bed board.
I've been sent a piece already, but its the wrong colour (brown) as shown in the middle of the photo. Its the dark grey im after. Only need a small piece 330 (h) x 380mm. Any ideas where i might be able to source this? TIA

059CF943-4500-413D-9EA3-A1197F6E6BB7.jpeg

Evomotion sell cut offs and appear to sell the same 'Striped Wood' unless its them you've been to already

I could be wrong but think most converters (or furniture makers) seem to use the same stuff for their cabinets. It might just be worth contacting whoever did yours originally to find out the exact name of the colour and then calling around until you find something. It's what I started to do when I wanted to make another (small) table - I started with the original furniture manufacture and he happened to have a piece lying around!

Yes fair point @Ayjay. I contacted the builders initially and they’ve since told me the brown stripe superseded the grey stripe which my build is. So I suppose I should go back to them and get the manufacturers details and see if I can source it elsewhere

Back