Won’t start after crash

oso679058

Hi guys I’m new here!
My 2017 caravelle was crashed by others bump into my left side and tail door.
The driver side air bag activated, and I can not start the engine now.
Seems no power through the key barrel, so I can’t control the windows but the radio and power mirrors are still working.
I tried ask others about this they said it might have a battery interrupter.
Sadly I have no ideas what it looks like and it’s location.
I found a BCM under the steering column, should I have to replace it since the crashed?
Sorry maybe it’s a dump question and I hope I didn’t post on a wrong section, I think it’s a security problem…
1D82C27C-F1F4-4900-AFC0-5068BE5A3D55.jpegBA57D250-733C-4B35-B293-81043912C5D6.jpeg

Certainly not an expert but I would think it’s the immobiliser.
It’s fairly obviously a write off so if you are thinking of driving it I would think again, the Police will fry your ass if they see it on the road.

You would need to reset the airbag/crash sensors module.

Generally if the airbags have deployed power is isolated so that noting can catch on fire, I’m afraid I don’t know how to get it connected again I would expect there to be a press button switch somewhere which has triggered on impact

or as Loz says above it may be electronic

Certainly not an expert but I would think it’s the immobiliser.
It’s fairly obviously a write off so if you are thinking of driving it I would think again, the Police will fry your ass if they see it on the road.
Rules may be different in Taiwan.

Just get the feeling that if it had started then the van would still be driving the glass encrusted roads of Taiwan!

I imagine crash mode has activated, mot sure it can be disabled with vcds think the module may need to be removed and reset

Back