No dash lights after battery removal, won't start

Saxk

German member
Sorry to join and just ask a question off the bat, but I'm losing my mind here.

So I installed a lifepo4 battery, it wasn't getting a charge from my dcdc charger, which wasn't getting power from the aux supply (factory fitted)

Removed the starter batt to check the big 100a fuses there, one had blown, the aux battery cable, inserted a new giant fuse and checked violated st my dcdc charger with ignition on, all good, had 12+ volts.

Went to start thr bus, it kicked over and immediately shut off. Now I have no dash lights, and It won't crank.

Radio workes, as does the heater, interior lighting, I hear the fuel pump, it looks and sounds normal
Windows don't work, not with key and not with the interior controls.

I've checked every single fuse in the engine bay and under the drinks cooler. All fine.

I've tried the batt cable reset thing, still nothing.

Any ideas?

2018 T6 Multivan (German) 150ps

PXL_20230602_181930287.MP.jpg

PXL_20230602_181946998.jpg

Sorry to join and just ask a question off the bat, but I'm losing my mind here.

So I installed a lifepo4 battery, it wasn't getting a charge from my dcdc charger, which wasn't getting power from the aux supply (factory fitted)

Removed the starter batt to check the big 100a fuses there, one had blown, the aux battery cable, inserted a new giant fuse and checked violated st my dcdc charger with ignition on, all good, had 12+ volts.

Went to start thr bus, it kicked over and immediately shut off. Now I have no dash lights, and It won't crank.

Radio workes, as does the heater, interior lighting, I hear the fuel pump, it looks and sounds normal
Windows don't work, not with key and not with the interior controls.

I've checked every single fuse in the engine bay and under the drinks cooler. All fine.

I've tried the batt cable reset thing, still nothing.

Any ideas?

2018 T6 Multivan (German) 150ps
Hi
Did you ever get your problem resolved and if so what was the cause. I have something similar on my 2018 T6 California.

Back