Wolfrace Aero 18” with lowered setup

Bridger8

T6 Pro
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has these and could share pics? I have them on standard vw suspension, thinking of lowering, but can’t visualise then… (can’t find any when searching on the forum so far).

Thanks!

Dan

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has these and could share pics? I have them on standard vw suspension, thinking of lowering, but can’t visualise then… (can’t find any when searching on the forum so far).

Thanks!

Dan
Google is your friend.

Here’s what I found on the forum:
This arrived on Thursday. To say I am pleased with it is a massive understatement. View attachment 7012

Just got these Wolfrace Aero fitted today down at Tamar Wheels.
View attachment 13513
Great service, great price, well chuffed!!

Hi, newbie here so please forgive if I have missed an earlier response on this - I have searched the forum.

I have 18" wolfrace Eurosport aero's fitted which came from the camper conversion company with budget sports tyres. The tyres are wearing fast and are useless on grass/mud/snow.

I'm looking for all seasons tyres as we live in a rural area and often get bad weather and also take the van to muddy campsites/festivals.

I cannot find an all weather of the right size 255/45-R18-103W, only full winters. Anyone know of something of a decent brand please. Nokian have a 55 profile but I think this will be too deep.

Also, do 18" wheel and tyre combo fit in the spare wheel carrier underneath the van? I just bought a spare wolfrace alloy as one of ours was damaged when a 4x4 driver forced my wife off the road. It's repairable and I'd like to use as the spare.

Cheers

My new Camper. Its in two tones....

View attachment 85733

Hi All,

(Managed to stuff up the first post by copying Dorlo's msg above! corrected now...)

New to forum and Transporters. Fancied a Transporter for a while... hired a campervan last year... been looking ever since... then a 2nd dog, dog cage and a cramped trip to the beach convinced us to get one. Picked up this 68 plate SWB T32 150 Highline last week :cool:. Previous owner has added what you can see, we plan to keep it simple (...) and carpet/soundproof, swop headlights to H7s and lower, I think...

Never bought alloys or lowered before so plan to check this great forum out for an idiots guide!

Any suggestions on lowering with these 18s (Wolfrace Aeros?) most welcome. Not 100% sure about the front spoiler either but will see.

Cheers for now

View attachment 119712
Of those that aren’t lowered, it’ll be worth checking the members more recent photos in case they since have dropped their vans..

Back