Wiring Diagram ? - Schneider Ca2kn22p7 To Automatically Switch Between 230v Hookup And Inverter 230v

D

Deleted member 11345

I hope all is well.

I bought a Schneider CA2KN22P7 control relay from RS components to automatically switch between the hookup 230V supply (preferred input) and the 230V inverter supply (secondary input if 230V mains hookup not available)
CA2KN22P7 | Schneider Electric Control Relay 2NO/2NC, 10 A | RS Components

Unfortunately, there are no wiring/connection diagrams online or supplied with the device.
I contacted both RS and Schneider but neither have been forthcoming in providing a wiring diagram.

Would anyone be able to provide a wiring diagram or an image of how this is connected up in situ?

All my thanks in advance for the help

We looked at something like this when we did our conversion but we kept it simple & just went for a dedicated single socket fed off the inverter. I think we’ve used it twice in over 2 years. If I was going around again, I wouldn’t bother with the inverter.

We looked at something like this when we did our conversion but we kept it simple & just went for a dedicated single socket fed off the inverter. I think we’ve used it twice in over 2 years. If I was going around again, I wouldn’t bother with the inverter.
Are you mostly on EHU then?

What do you do when off grid parked in the corner of a campsite?

Right.....I see.

So not much 240vac stuff then?
We’ve got a 240v kettle for use on EHU. Toothbrush charger, but we’ve now found one that plugs into a USB. We have a fan heater & electric blanket for winter, saying that we’ve wild camped in the Alps in -20C without EHU & lived to tell the tale.

Back