Wiper problem

Power ut

RSQ3 engined
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Bit of a issuise my wipers work , but arnt working on intermitant speed on the stork would anyone possibly possibly point me a daigram , could be a wire

On the daigram. Is it e22 or e38 that controls intermittent wiper speed as it’s only fuction that dosent do anything when wiper is in intermittent mode
E22 is the switch itself and E38 is a resistor network through which the "wiping frequency" is read by BCM - via brown/yellow wire from T41/17 to BCM T73b/62.

E22 is the switch itself and E38 is a resistor network through which the "wiping frequency" is read by BCM - via brown/yellow wire from T41/17 to BCM T73b/62.
Bloody hell u know ur pin data , I ought have u when trying to wire engine etc in lol

One more thing: if the BCM is coded for automatic wipers the intermittent speed setting does nothing because the BCM is supposed to control the speed and if the wipers are on in the first place

One more thing: if the BCM is coded for automatic wipers the intermittent speed setting does nothing because the BCM is supposed to control the speed and if the wipers are on in the first place
I have to apologise not realised because I have t5.1 wiper stock fitted in a early t5 van mine still has the old bcm instailed ( as the t5.1 bcm I have only powers the heater controlls

Back