Wind noise on sliding windows

Renovator

Hi all what’s your thoughts on wind noise from flush fit sliding windows, are they any quieter than the cheaper after market ones ? Any advice appreciated

Hi. @Renovator … I've discovered that I neglect to clean the rubbers when cleaning the side windows and it allowed dirt to accumulate to the point that water was passing ( extreme rain ) … my point since cleaning and treating the rubbers the wind noise has also abated….but as you know not the the best window design ..sorry I’ve only got experience from OEM type :)

My VGC flush-fit sliding windows don’t seem to create any wind-noise… that I’ve noticed.

Might have to go down vgc route then, I had recessed ones in my T5 and noticed wind noise so flush fit it is then ,when bank balance allows as not the cheapest window

I‘ve got recessed after markets fitted and never notice any noise….unless I forget to close them fully!

Hi ozi must have just been the make I had they had 3 holes in glass and I’m sure that’s where the noise was coming from ,not loud but just annoying will probably go for flush ones thanks all for input

Back