Which Windows? LWB P/V. Under £300

fidav

T6 Pro
Looking to fit sliding windows in rear of my LWB panel van and looking for advice on where to buy the windows?
Reading that the non VW original windows don’t look that good when fitted but not sure I want to spend £500 on each window !!
I can get both sliding windows from Veedub and van Demon for under £300!
If anyone has any pictures they could share of what they have and details of what windows they’ve used would be great.
Thanks in advance

Transporter HQ have been developing some flush fitting sliders, similar to the VW originals.
I’m not sure if they’re on sale yet but I shall be looking at these to replace my leaking VW sliders (on both sides) :mad:

Looking to fit sliding windows in rear of my LWB panel van and looking for advice on where to buy the windows?
Reading that the non VW original windows don’t look that good when fitted but not sure I want to spend £500 on each window !!
I can get both sliding windows from Veedub and van Demon for under £300!
If anyone has any pictures they could share of what they have and details of what windows they’ve used would be great.
Thanks in advance
Not purchased sliding windows but have purchased rear quarter glass off Veedub and they are excellent quality. The fit inside the panel is spot on, their customer service leaves most companies VW related or not to shame. Everything I had from them was perfect.

Back